Saturday, March 19, 2011

SHOWERED WITH LOVE!!

I have been so blessed and humbled lately....friends and family have helped get us into our house. And then while I lay on the couch with the heating pad, there have been people in and out doing my laundry, washing baby stuff, fixing meals, cleaning, and on and on and on.....It has been soooo hard for me! I definitely am better at being on the serving end than the receiving end...but my love for these sweet people has grown a hundred times over, they have shown me how to be a better person and made me realize how each of them lets the light of Christ shine through them. So thank you, thank you, thank you!! I have learned so much!
Also on St. Patrick's Day Maretta, Melissa, Camille, and my mom did a baby shower for me...and once again I was overcome with gratitude. We had a yummy dinner, lots of fun visiting, gifts, a game, and delicious desserts. As I looked around I could see the love that we all have for each other, how blessed we are to share such a special love and connections with each other. Thank you all so much for coming and for the wonderful gifts and most of all for loving me! I love you all!!
Sadie was my big helper and folded the tissue paper!





Maretta is going to kill me for putting this picture on here, but I just thought that it was so funny, heeheehee!!



The girls are checking out the new high chair:)










No comments:

Post a Comment