Monday, March 14, 2011

Life, life, and more life....

TOOTHLESS TUCK!!
For a few weeks Tuck's two bottom teeth have been loose...but last night he was eating an apple and the one became super loose. So I asked him if he wanted me to pull it out, so I got a piece of floss and tied it around the tooth....He was too nervous and decided that he didn't want me to pull it out. He then said, "Why can't grandpa just pull it out?" I said, "why do you want grandpa to pull it out?" He said, "because you don't even know what you are doing." I just laughed because I have talked about loosing my teeth several times with Tuck. And my dad pulled out every single tooth of mine, so he must be an expert:) Anyway the next thing I know Tuck is getting off the phone with grandpa. I said, "What are you doing?" He said, "I just called grandpa and he said that we could go up there and he would pull out my tooth." So we all loaded up and headed to grandpa's. Grandpa did such a fantastic job that Tuck had him pull out both of his teeth that were loose. It was so cute and Tuck was so excited. Thank you so much Grandpa!!




TREASURE ISLAND!!
The Dutch John Elementary had the Masoula Theater come teach the kids for a week. The worked very hard to put on a fabulous production of Treasure Island. Tuck was the cutest seagull you have ever seen:)






33 weeks!!



Life has been pretty hectic lately...We moved up the the hill to a bigger house!! We worked hard to replace the banisters, paint, clean, replace rotten floors, and move. A few days after we got all of our stuff moved I started having 'side ache' type pains...I didn't think much of it until on day 3 of the pain, I couldn't handle it anymore. Also all of the pain had been cause some pretty good contractions and I was only 32 weeks pregnant. So I called my doctor and of course he wanted me to come down. So we went down to the hospital to get checked out...Luckily the baby was doing fine, but my kidneys on the other hand weren't looking so hot. I have hydronephrosis in both kidneys and of course more stones...So the Doctor monitored me for awhile and then gave me instruction to take it really easy for the next 2 weeks so that we could at least get to 34 weeks. He also gave me some meds for the contractions and some pain meds. Anyway we are just taking it a day at a time...trying to get as far along as possible. We are so grateful to be past 34 weeks, and are now praying that my kidneys will hold up to get us to 36 or 37 weeks!!

PRETTY GIRLS!!
These girls have so much fun playing together. Sadie (left), Kallie (middle), Gracie (right)


4 comments:

  1. I hope you get feeling good fast! Congratz on the new home, and I'm can't to see your new little baby. Wow- so much excitement going on over there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tuck is so funny...i love that he had to call your dad to pull his teeth out!! chels you look so cute, i love that bump!! those dang kidneys....when are they going to learn to be nice to you?! Hope you are hangin in there! your house looks cute! maybe i can come see it this summer?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there - I said a little quick prayer for you when I heard about your problems. I want everything to go perfectly for you because you deserve it to!
    I am happy you got into a bigger house and I think you have such cute little kids in your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so great!! And you're kids are SO CUTE!!! I hope you get feeling better! KIDNEY STONES ARE HORRIBLE!! Can't imagine having them while pregnant GEES!!!

    ReplyDelete