Sunday, October 17, 2010

THE COAL MINE!!

Tuck's Papa works at the P & M Coal Mine in Kemmerer, Wyoming. Tanner and Tuck were in heaven going over to work with Papa for a few hours as they toured around.


Tuck loves his Papa so much and really looks up to him. When he got home he said, "mom, when I get big can I work at the mine with Papa?"





The big trucks were mesmerizing to Tuck and he was so excited that he got to go on one. I thought that it was so awesome of Tanner to take Tuck over to the mine to have a Papa work day. These experiences are priceless!!


THANKS FOR THE TOUR PAPA!!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Chels, I didn't know you blogged until I saw your comment on Marettas. It sounds like you are doing well. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I am so excited for you especially after everything you have been through. Send me your e-mail on facebook and I will invite you to our blog. Take care. Your kids are so cute.

    ReplyDelete