Wednesday, October 13, 2010

#3....HAPPY TIMES!!

TUCK AND SADIE ARE VERY EXCITED AND HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT THEY WILL HAVE A BIRTH OF A NEW SIBLING AROUND THE 20TH OF APRIL!!

We are so excited and blessed at this time in our lives to be able to have another baby...As many of you know, the past few years have been somewhat difficult for us and we have been told many times that we would not, or should not, have more children. Through doctors, alternative medicine, prayers, and lots of faith we are almost 13 weeks pregnant and completely overjoyed!! The kids prayed for months that Heavenly Father would put a baby in mom's belly and so the second we found out that there was a baby we had to tell the kids:) So this news is old stuff for many of you since my kids and husband announced it at church, school, and anytime they talked to anyone when I was only 5 weeks....But what can I say, we are EXCITED!!

4 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! That is all I can say and I'm saying it really loud. I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sooooooo happy for you guys! and, selfishly excited because we'll finally be having a baby close to eachother!! yahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful news, and I am excited for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOO HOO!!! Another little cousin! I'm sure this little baby will be just as adorable as your other children! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete