Monday, July 5, 2010

BIG KAHUNA!!

We had so much fun taking the kids to the water slide in Vernal....actually we had such a good time that we are going again tomorrow. I just cannot believe how big my kids are. Tuck had no problem going down the slide by himself over and over and over, all day long. As soon as he would get to the bottom he would run back up to the top. Which was so good because he loves to run and has sooo much energy!
Sadie loved the slide (which surprised me) she kept Tanner and myself busy because she loved going down and also loved having either mom or usually dad carry her back to the top....Sadie also did not want water in her face so we would have to lift her way above the water at the end, that's my Sis-through-and-through...



















AFTER THE WATER SLIDE WE WENT TO TOY STORY 3. IT WAS SUCH A CUTE MOVIE AND THE KIDS LOVE GOING TO THE THEATER....WE DEFINITELY HAD A FUN FILLED DAY!
OH HOW I LOVE SUMMER


4 comments:

  1. i love your brave kiddos on the waterslides! did they stay awake for the movie after?!?! Emri is always so pooped after water/sun activities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the floats that they are wearing. Where in the world did you find them. I have some girls who need them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you had a blog until you left a comment on mine! This is a cute blog and you have such a cute family, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! It's Phoebe, love hearing from you on my blog. Don't you live on vacation...j/k, I know it's all work. Your family is so cute and kids are getting so big. Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete