Monday, June 21, 2010

FAMILY TIME!!

We went camping as a family at Dowd Mountain. We had such a great time just relaxing, watching the kids play, sitting around the fire, eating yummy food, sleeping under the stars, and playing baseball!!! The kids are at such a fun age and so easy going these days. They are such a blessing to me.

Tuck can't do anything around water or mud without getting covered...its like a magnet he just cannot resist. This little guy makes me laugh everyday, he is my BESTEST buddy!


I absolutely love this beautiful little girl!! She can be such a sweetheart and we are excited for her to start feeling better so she can enjoy life a bit more.



Don't mind my double (maybe triple) chin....somethings never change. But doesn't my hunka-hunka burnin love look HOT?!!

These two can be best friends or worse enemies...Its a love-hate relationship, but they would be lost without each other.

2 comments:

  1. yay for camping season! your kids are sooo cute! i especially love the last pic of tuck...are those his jammies and boots?? love ya!

    ReplyDelete