Friday, December 3, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree!!

I left my camera in the truck and didn't want to trek through the snow to get it so these are the only pictures that I got of our tree-hunting experience.

It was the weirdest thing, but the kids did not enjoy finding a Christmas tree this year, bummer! Tanner ended up pulling them in the sled the whole time and we listened to them whine and cry over every little thing....oh the joys!

This little guy can be having a miserable time and still give the sweetest smile:)


Sadie: "my mean 'ol parents made me go into the cold snow to find a Christmas tree! I hate it when I don't get my way and I have to let everyone know about it!"

1 comment:

  1. This is so funny, ryan and I were just talking about your christmas tree you had in tooele, well i guess we were laughing about it not talking..At least tanner looks happy..

    ReplyDelete