Sunday, September 19, 2010

CABIN FUN!!

A few weeks ago we went to the cabin to play hard for a few days...The swing is always a HUGE HIT!!

I think that this picture is so funny...She couldn't decide if she loved it or hated it, but she kept on going for another turn.
Tuck is a dare devil and would go as high as we could pull him and then he would try doing tricks....I might have my hands full with him

Sadie, Junior, and Kallie posing for a quick picture


We invited my mom and Haylee up for dinner the first night. We had a blast playing softball. Then Haylee had the bright idea to climb to the top of these trees that were half cut down, and of course two little boys had to follow her up

The kids are so great at being patient and waiting for their turn and cheering each other on...I sure love these kids, they are so much fun!!

2 comments:

  1. ah! such fun memories at your cabin! i love that pic of sadie...her face is priceless! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your kids are getting so big. Thanks for posting pictures, it is great to see how your family is growing. See the pics at the cabin sure brought back memories. I hope all is well up at the Gorge. I miss that place

    ReplyDelete